LAMBORGHINI SUPER TROFEO WORLD FINAL 2017 IMOLA
RACE 1 REPORT
Chequered flag on the first day of the Lamborghini Super Trofeo World Final in Imola. The 2017 edition closes its first part of the challenge with two incredible races, confirming the high level of performance seen in the single series among all the season.
In the first 50-minute race of the day, Wlazik/Scholze (AM) and Van der Horst (LB Cup) take the victory after a very fought battle, bringing the Europan teams at the top of the standings.
In the PRO - PRO AM Race,
Soon more updates and detail.
Here all the podiums for all the categories:
1. #101 HINDMAN/AGOSTINI, Prestige Performance, 51'38.624
2. #17 SPINELLI/GRENIER, Antonelli Motorsport, +6.874
3. #3 KUJALA/ANTINUCCI, Bonaldi Motorsport, +11.700
1. #150 PISCOPO/PROTO, US RaceTronics, 52'36.891
2. #26 LAGRANGE/VANNESTE, Leipert Motorsport, +3.893
3. #130 GDOVIC/ANASSIS, DAC Motorsports, +16.156
1. #69 WLAZIK/SCHOLZE, Dörr Motorsport, 51'03.403
2. #62 KONOPKA, ARC Bratislava, +0.538 0.538
3. #70 CORDONI, GDL Racing, +3.044
1. #98 VAN DER HORST, Van Der Horst Motorsport, 51'21.143
2. #94 ENGELHARDT, Dörr Motorsport, +1.172
3. #128 RICHARDS, Toro Loco, +1.956
The next event is scheduled tomorrow: the two final races of the weekend will start respectively at 10.20 a.m. (AM/Lamborghini Cup) and at 2:00 p.m. (PRO/PRO-AM).