LAMBORGHINI SUPER TROFEO EUROPE ROUND 5 NÜRBURGRING
RACE 2 REPORT
The second race of the Super Trofeo EU Round 5 ends like the first one ended, with Spinelli and Grenier on the top of the podium, an incredible "two-wins-on-two" that reopens the challenge for the PRO championship. The race began under safety car because of wet race conditions, and the #17 Antonelli Motorsport' Huracán started from P5, climbing positions lap by lap fighting with Postiglione and Cecotto (from P2 to P5 due to a drive-through) and the Abbate/Nemoto squad until the last lap. Impressive race also of Breukers and Jefferies, that finished the race in P3 after starting from P7.
The second race of the 5th Round gave the first winners of the season: Lewandowski and Myszkowski are the winners of the AM class, thanks to the third position in their category.
Here are the first three positions of each class in the race:
1. #17 L.Spinelli/M.Grenier (Antonelli Motorsport, 50:14.307)
2. #6 R.Abbate/Y.Nemoto (VS Racing, +1.136)
3. #7 R.Breukers/A.Jefferies (GDL Racing, +14.462)
1. #30 K.Galbiati/G.Giraudi (Antonelli Motorsport, 50:54.592)
2. #26 N.Lagrange/P.Vanneste (Leipert Motorsport, +8.471)
3. #33 S.Abkhazava/K.Snoeks (ArtLine Team Georgia, +20.057)
1. #69 P.Wlazik/F.Scholze (Dörr Motorsport, 51:33.247)
2. #59 N.Gomar (AGS Event, +28.089)
3. #66 A.Lewandowski/T.Myszkowski (VS Racing, +29.919)
1. #78 J.Perez (Antonelli Motorsport, 51:54.041)
2. #98 G.Van der Horst (Van der Horst Motorsport, +1LAPS)
3. #97 W.Van Deyzen (Van der Horst Motorsport, +1LAPS)
Soon on our channels more details and the winners interviews.
Super Trofeo EU will be back on November. Next European round will be held in Italy, Imola, during the weekend of the Finali Mondiali (15-19 November 2017).