LAMBORGHINI SUPER TROFEO EUROPE ROUND 5 NÜRBURGRING
RACE 1 REPORT
Chequered flag on the first race of Super Trofeo EU Round 5 in Nürburgring. The legendary German circuit hosted a very fought battle, and after 24 thrilling laps all the challenges for both drivers and teams standings are now open more than ever.
The #17 Antonelli Motorsport' Huracán won the race with Spinelli and Grenier behind the wheel thanks to a very solid performance, keeping the lead of the race from the green light to the chequered flag. Postiglione and Cecotto get an incredible P2 after the squad started from P7, fighting even for the first position until the last curve. Abbate and Nemoto (P5) have lost the third position due to a contact with Jefferies, then penalized and slipped from third to sixth.
Spinelli also clocked the fastest lap of the race, on lap 10 (1:59.071).
Here are the first three positions of each class in the race:
1. #17 L.Spinelli/M.Grenier (Antonelli Motorsport, 51:35.251)
2. #23 V.Postiglione/J.Cecotto (Imperiale Racing, +0.214)
3. #2 J.Kisiel/M.Haber (Leipert Motorsport, +15.145).
1. #46 C.Dreyspring/L.Jiatong (VS Racing, 51:53.168)
2. #30 K.Galbiati/G.Giraudi (Antonelli Motorsport, +7.313)
3. #33 S.Abkhazava/K.Snoeks (ArtLine Team Georgia, +33.007)
1. #73 R.Giannoni (Automobile Tricolore, 52:27.415)
2. #66 A.Lewandowski/T.Myszkowski (VS Racing, +12.299)
3. #72 M.Konopka (ARC Bratislava, +16.677)
1. #78 J.Perez (Antonelli Motorsport, 52:08.919)
2. #97 W.Van Deyzen (Van der Horst Motorsport, +5.798)
3. #98 G.Van der Horst (Van der Horst Motorsport, +30.060)
Soon on our channels more details and the winners interviews.
Race 2 will start tomorrow at 13:25 (CEST), and it will be broadcasted live on http://squadracorse.lamborghini.com/live-streaming and on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/LamborghiniSquadraCorse).