LAMBORGHINI SUPER TROFEO EUROPE
ROUND 3 PAUL RICARD - RACE 1 REPORT
Chequered flag on the first race of Super Trofeo EU Round 3 in Paul Ricard. In a hot French afternoon (Air temperature: 30.89°C, Track temperature: 40.69°C) the cars have run for 23 laps, signing a very exciting race, embellished by the amazing overtaking of Postiglione on Spinelli.
The #23 Imperiale Racing' Huracán won the race with Postiglione and Cecotto behind the wheel. After a fought battle for P2, Spinelli and Grenier (#17, Antonelli Motorsport, +3.144) took the second step of the podium, also clocking an impressive fastest lap of the class (2:07.504, average speed 164.9 km/h). P3 for Breukers/Jefferies (#7, GDL Racing, +8.011).
Here are the first three positions of each class in the race:
1. #23 Postiglione / Cecotto (Imperiale Racing) 51:12.208
2. #17 Spinelli / Grenier (Antonelli Motorsport) +3.144
3. #7 Breukers/Jefferies (GDL Racing) +8.011
1. #46 Dreyspring/L.Jiatong (VS Racing) 52:13.073
2. #26 Lagrange/Vanneste (Leipert Motorsport) +1.382
3. #30 Galbiati / Giraudi (Antonelli Motorsport) +2.366
1. #66 Lewandowski / Myszkowski (VS Racing) 52:27.019
2. #69 Scholze / Wlaszik (GT3 Poland) +7.161
3. #63 Leimer/Jenny (Autovitesse) +31.690
1. #98 Van der Horst (Van der Horst Motorsport) 52:18.777
2. #97 Van Deyzen (Van der Horst Motorsport) +24.494
3. #78 Perez (Antonelli Motorsport) +48.480
Soon on our channels more details and the winners interviews.
Race 2 will start tomorrow at 13:20 (CEST), and it will be broadcasted in live streaming on http://squadracorse.lamborghini.com/live-streaming and on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/LamborghiniSquadraCorse).