LAMBORGHINI SUPER TROFEO EUROPE
ROUND 4 SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS - RACE 2 REPORT
In the day of the 24 Hours of Spa, the Super Trofeo Race 2 has been the perfect kick off for the many enthusiasts who came to the circuit to live the most awaited weekend of the year. The fourth round of the European series closes with an incredible and unpredictable fight between a PRO-AM and two AM cars at the top of the group. The Postiglione/Cecotto squad and the Spinelli/Grenier one started in the front row, but due to a contact between the two cars after just one lap, everything changed in less than 5 min. A couple of Safety Car windows and the delay of the Pit Window changed all the teams strategies, making the rise of the PRO-AM and AM cars possible.
Scheuschner and Still (#28, Konrad Motorsport, PRO-AM class) deservedly claimed the victory after 50:31.705, P2 and P3 for the AM drivers Lewandowski/Myszkowski (VS Racing, +4.093) and Cordoni (GDL Racing, +35.487).
Here are the first three positions of each class in the race:
1. #7 R.Breukers/A.Jefferies (GDL Racing, 51:30.741)
2. #6 R.Abbate/Y.Nemoto (VS Racing, +1.414)
3. #8 S.Afanasiev/G.Tweraser (ArtLine, +2.118)
1. #28 P.Scheuschner/H.Still (Konrad Motorsport, 50:31.705)
2. #33 S.Abkhazava/K.Snoeks (ArtLine Team Georgia, +1:09.959)
3. #26 N.Lagrange/P.Vanneste (Leipert Motorsport, +1:11.907)
1. #66 A.Lewandowski/T.Myszkowski (VS Racing, 50:35.798)
2. #70 M.Cordoni (GDL Racing, +31.394)
3. #73 R.Giannoni (Automobile Tricolore, +53.985)
1. #78 J.Perez (Antonelli Motorsport, 52:52.411)
2. #98 G.Van der Horst (Van der Horst Motorsport, +4.280)
3. #97 W.Van Deyzen (Van der Horst Motorsport, +14.082)
Soon on our channels more details and the winners interviews.
Super Trofeo EU takes a summer break and will be back on September. Next European round will be held in Germany, Nuerburgring, on September, 15-17.