LAMBORGHINI SUPER TROFEO EUROPE
ROUND 4 SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS - RACE 1 REPORT
Chequered flag on the first race of Super Trofeo EU Round 4 in Spa-Francorchamps. In the exciting weekend of the 24 hours of Spa, the Belgian circuit hosted a very fought battle, thanks to the dry summer afternoon (Air Temperature: 20.76°C, Track Temperature: 25.49°C). The cars have challenged for 19 laps, animating a race full of overtaking and thrilling moments.
The #17 Antonelli Motorsport' Huracán won the race with Spinelli and Grenier behind the wheel. The squad took advantage of a Safety Car window in the half of the race, climbing the position from P3 to P1. Postiglione and Grenier took the second step of the podium, also clocking an impressive fastest lap of the class (2:19.804, average speed 180.3 km/h). P3 for Breukers/Jefferies (#7, GDL Racing, +1.642).
Here are the first three positions of each class in the race:
1. #17 L.Spinelli/M.Grenier (Antonelli Motorsport, 51:17.232)
2. #23 V.Postiglione/J.Cecotto (Imperiale Racing, +1.413)
3. #7 R.Breukers/A.Jefferies (GDL Racing, +1.642)
1. #33 S.Abkhazava/K.Snoeks (ArtLine Team Georgia, 51:26.803)
2. #46 C.Dreyspring/L.Jiatong (VS Racing, +18.553)
3. #28 P.Scheuschner/H.Still (Konrad Motorsport, +46.026)
1. #69 P.Wlazik (Dörr Motorsport, 51:47.668)
2. #66 A.Lewandowski/T.Myszkowski (VS Racing, +10.011)
3. #74 P.Negra (Antonelli Motorsport, +10.477)
1. #78 J.Perez (Antonelli Motorsport, 53:36.043)
2. #98 G.Van der Horst (Van der Horst Motorsport, +1LAPS)
3. #97 W.Van Deyzen (Van der Horst Motorsport, +1LAPS)
Soon on our channels more details and the winners interviews.
Race 2 will start tomorrow at 11:05 (CEST), and it will be broadcasted in live streaming on http://squadracorse.lamborghini.com/live-streaming and on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/LamborghiniSquadraCorse).