Kart Racing 2010 – 2013
The Tiger Kart Club (Rookie and Junior Categories)
- Joined Tiger Kart Club (Perth) in July 2010 and commenced racing the previously titled ‘Rookie’ Class in January 2011.
- Progressed quickly through the ranks from Rookies to Junior National Light and Junior Clubman classes.
- 2011 Podium Finish (3rd) in first Rookie race meet.
- Club Championship 3rd Place and Most Improved Rookie Trophy
- 2012 Progressed to Junior National Light Class with podium finishes and then Junior Clubman by August
- 2013 Competed as Junior Clubman with first podium in March
Open Wheel Racing
The Western Australian Formula Vee State Championship (1200 Class) 2013 - 2014
- Purchased Polar Formula Vee 1200 in October 2012 and commenced practice in December after gaining CAMS L2SJ license at age 13.
- Competed in Speed Event Series prior to gaining CAMS Race license
- Gained CAMS Provisional Clubman Circuit License #1124102 in June
- Commenced racing WASCC events with Formula Vee Association of WA in July and completed endorsements to gain full National Circuit License by end of year
- Commenced Endorsements for International C License in March 2014.
- Competed in Speed Event Series in May with second place finish in 1A class
- Awarded WASCC Youth in Motorsport Sponsorship Initiative
- WASCC July Race meeting 4th place overall and fastest lap in Race 1
- WASCC November 2 Race meeting 1st Place Qualifying, 1st place in Race 1
- WASCC November 23 Race meeting 3rd place overall
- FVAWA Club Championships 5th place for 2013 in a partial season
- Went on to finish the 2014 Formula Vee State Championship in 2nd position, with a total of 4 race wins, 17 podium finishes, 2 pole positions and 3 fastest laps from 24 races.
Formula Masters China Series 2014 - 2016
- Began to test with the Eurasia Motorsport team with Formula BMW and Formula Pilota cars, in preparation for an FMCS campaign.
- Entered the final round of the 2014 Formula Masters China Series at age 15, to make the transition before a commitment to the 2015 season.
- Competed with the Eurasia Motorsport team in the 2015 and 2016 Formula Masters China Seasons.
- 5th place in the 2015 Formula Masters China Series. 2 podium finishes at the first weekend in Sepang, Malaysia, and a total of 13 top 5 finishes out of 18 races.
- 2nd place in the 2016 Formula Masters China Series. A total of 9 race wins, 13 podium finishes out of 16 races *withdrew from races 11 and 12 due to illness resulting in an incomplete title campaign.
- Completed the 2016 FMCS season with a hat-trick of race wins in Round 5 and 6 consecutively. 6 wins in a row at Sepang Round 5, and Penbay Round 6.
- Invited by the Volkswagen Audi Group to test in the Audi R8 LMS Cup pre-season 2017.
- Invited by the Volkswagen Audi Group to guest attend the 2017 24 Hours of the Nürburgring.
Sports Car Racing
The Asian Le Mans Series (LMP3 and LMP2) 2016 and onwards
- Competed in rounds 1 and 2 of the Asian Le Mans Sprint Cup with WinEurasia in the LMP3 class.
- Competed in Round 2, Fuji, Japan, and Round 3, Buriram, Thailand, 2016/17 Asian Le Mans Series with WinEurasia in the LMP3 class.
- Tested with the Algarve Pro Racing Team at Buriram, Thailand, in the LMP2 class.
- Competed in Round 4 of the 2016/17 Asian Le Mans Series with Algarve Pro Racing in LMP2 at Sepang, Malaysia.
- A total of 2 wins and 3 podium finishes out of 4 races in the 2016 Asian Le Mans Sprint Cup. Teammates with Matthew Solomon in Round 1 and Tanart Satienthirakul in Round 2.
- A best finish of 5th in class in the WinEurasia LMP3 at Round 3 of the 2016/17 Asian Le Mans Series, alongside teammates Scott Andrews, and William Lok.
- Race win on debut in the Asian Le Mans Series LMP2 class. 1st place in the 4 Hours of Sepang, clinching the ALMS title for Algarve Pro Racing.