Ciao, this is Christian Engelhart and I'm an official Lamborghini driver.
Representing this breathtaking brand on and aside the track is a huge honor for me. Racing and high performance sports cars have been my passion since I was a little kid. That's why I also have a university degree in vehicle engineering and enjoy getting involved in the technical side of cars.
My life is always focused on competition, even in silly things I like to be first. When racing I take responsibility and perform with all my competence and talent – but I see it as equally important to be a team player.
I'm proud of my family, with my wife Denise traveling the world as a professional saxophonist and my one-year-old son. Our crazy Jack Russell Terrier keeps us moving even when we do have some time off.
I like to keep pushing in a constant way and don’t crack under pressure. It’s thrilling to compete in GT racing worldwide, from now on as a factory driver with the amazing Lamborghini Huracan GT3.
Karting: until 2001
- German Vice Kart Champion
- Bavarian Kart Champion
Formula BMW: 2002 – 2003
- Winner Formula BMW Junior Driver Search
Touring Cars: 2004 – 2005
- Double Touring Car Challenge Austria Vice-Champion
Porsche Cup: 2008 – 2016
- 13 wins, 46 podiums
- Triple Vice-Champion Porsche Carrera Cup Germany
GT Racing: 2012 – today
- 9 wins, 18 podiums
- Overall Winner 24H Dubai.
- 3rd in Championship ADAC GT Masters.
- Race Winner Blancpain GT Series Nürburgring with Lamborghini.