LAMBORGHINI SUPER TROFEO EUROPE
ROUND 3 PAUL RICARD - RACE 2 REPORT
What an impressive fight in Paul Ricard! The second race of European Round 3 ends with a side-to-side battle between Postiglione and Spinelli. The cars of the two Italian drivers began the race behind #6 VS RAcing' Huracán of Nemoto and Abbate, but right after the pit window they took the lead of the race, alternating in P1 for several laps.
Postiglione took the chequered flag just 0.340 sec. after Spinelli, closing one of the most exciting battle of the season.
Breukers and Jefferies complete the trio of the PRO and overall podium.
Here are the first three positions of each class in the race:
1. #17 Spinelli / Grenier (Antonelli Motorsport) 51:14.383
2. #23 Postiglione / Cecotto (Imperiale Racing) +0.340
3. #7 Breukers/Jefferies (GDL Racing) +7.979
1. #30 Galbiati / Giraudi (Antonelli Motorsport) 52:10.870
2. #46 Dreyspring / Jiatong (VS Racing) +3.223
3. #33 Abkhazava / Snoeks (ArtLine Team Georgia) +22.515
1. #73 Giannoni (Automobile Tricolore) 52:14.208
2. #66 Lewandowski / Myszkowski (VS Racing) +3.295
3. #55 Bartels (Dörr Motorsport) +28.564
1. #78 Perez (Antonelli Motorsport) 51:20.715
2. #98 Van der Horst (Van der Horst Motorsport) +36.817
3. #97 Van Deyzen (Van der Horst Motorsport) +57.390
Soon on our channels more details and the winners interviews.